anoterh flapping PSO failure

Tim Beale timbeale at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jun 6 21:54:11 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

My guess would be it's a timing thing. Currently that test case is using
a minPwdAge of 1 second, so if the test case execution takes longer than
a second, then it'll fail. It all the testing I did, I never saw this
test case fail. But perhaps that timing is too tight when run on a
heavily loaded cloud CPU. I can try increasing the minPwdAge to try to
make that test case more robust.

Cheers,
Tim