samba-tool user.py

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jun 4 08:11:09 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,

Read this threads, i can try to explain that, but its a much easier read for you.

And

This one is known in debian samba bug list.

But these should help you understanding better whats going on here.

For you, my packages need the gpgme still, untill we move up to buster, this is because of a build depend with qtbase5-dev.
Installing that, will remove my needed packages from backports: debhelper dh-autoreconf dh-exec dh-strip-nondeterminism dh-systemd equivs
And yes, i could fix the build-depend, but then im getting to much packages im need to backport.

As far i could understand the python-gpgme in buster and up depends on python-gpg and are useing the same source.

Samba ( at least my packages ) and Debian Testing and up use
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libgpgme11

Sources : https://packages.debian.org/source/stretch/gpgme1.0
Builds https://packages.debian.org/stretch/python-gpg

And
Sources: https://packages.debian.org/source/stretch/pygpgme (0.3-1.2)
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/python-gpgme

But the gpgme to python-gpg transition is still a bit of a maze to me.

Greetz,

Louis

ser.py", line 214, in test_setpassword
>     self.assertCmdSuccess(result, out, err, "Ensure
> syncpasswords --cache-ldb-initialize runs")
>   File
> "/usr/src/git/samba-master/bin/python/samba/tests/samba_tool/b
ase.py", line 110, in assertCmdSuccess