VFS Module Docs & Examples

Kory Draughn korydraughn.renci at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:56:28 UTC 2018

Uri - That is actually what I was doing.  I've added debug statements to
the beginning of each function so that I could figure out the order of
calls and implement each function one by one.  What also

How can I make the virtual path exported by the share be "/"?
Is it just setting "path = /" under the [share_name] config?

Looking at glusterfs.c, I noticed that not all functions are implemented.
They're set to NULL instead.  If my module is not stackable, aren't I
required to implement all functions?  Why would glusterfs.c not implement
everything?

Thanks,
Kory