[RFC] Performance improvements

Swen Schillig swen at vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 26 10:27:29 UTC 2018

Hi Martin

I don't want to continue this RFC as it is getting slightly off the
point of what I wanted to achieve.

Even though I've learned a lot by our discussions, I believe
they need to stop here.
I have to agree that you were right (most of the times) and I wanted
to achieve too much, too quick with too few explanations.

Regarding the content of my patches.
I will prepare some updates and cut them down to what I think
is the minimum.
They will be send out as individual small updates and without any claim
or prove regarding their performance improvements.
...so they have to speak for themselves or end up in
the historic bit-box.

Anyhow, thanks for your time spent so far and for the hours to come.

Cheers Swen.