[RFC] Performance improvements

Swen Schillig swen at vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 26 08:12:38 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew

thanks a lot for investing so much time and effort
to prepare this mail.

I really appreciate your attempt to moderate the "discussion" and help
me (slowly) getting familiar with the "SAMBA thing".

Hope your investment will pay out and I'll be able to pay back
at some stage.

On Thu, 2018-07-26 at 11:20 +1200, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Wed, 2018-07-25 at 12:40 +0200, Swen Schillig via samba-technical
> wrote:
> >

> Finally remember that Samba is Git patches as performance art.  Each
> is to be carefully prepared, polished and presented with love, as a
> hand-crafted gift to the future.  The beauty is in the stream of
> individual gems.

...brilliant :-)

I will print out that paragraph, frame it and put it up at my desk.

Again, thanks a lot Andrew.

Cheers Swen