smbd: High CPU usage

Vadim Lazovskiy vadim.lazovskiy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:19:14 UTC 2018

Thank you for your effort.
Patch works for me. At least no cpu-hogs now.

I'm very unfamiliar with samba internals, but this approach looks
questionable.
Is it possible to put socket fd into event loop? Saw samba using epoll.
Or wouldn't it be better to make socket blocking forever?
Or can't do that because smbd have to accept some commands from client even
when client reads data.

Thanks!

--
WBR,