Custom PAM module to use in Samba

Daniel Iwan iwan.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:39:49 UTC 2018

Thanks Rowland :)

Is creating linux accounts and setting up sync with smbpasswd a better
approach here?
This would force me to store passwords for user accounts in encrypted (as
oppose to hashed form) in my backend (another server)
LDAP on the backend is out of scope unfortunately.
Is there any better approach?

Regards
Daniel