[PATCHES] rename samba_gpoupdate to gpupdate

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jul 6 20:44:34 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-07-06 at 07:57 -0600, David Mulder wrote:
> Douglas, I'm hoping to get the patches from merge requests 8, 10, and 15
> into 4.9. Merge request 16 can wait. You and Andrew have already
> reviewed 8 and 10, so these are likely ready to merge (and are not
> dependent on 15 or 16 to merge).

G'Day David,

Just to set your expectations, I would not assume we can turn this
around for Thursday (and so Samba 4.9) for various working-hour and
patch-readiness reasons. 

A bit like I said to Alexander, I think the run (in this case the step
up to video chat and shared screen collaboration and review that has
been behind this recent progress) has been a bit too late. 


Andrew Bartlett

Andrew Bartlett                       http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team  http://samba.org
Samba Developer, Catalyst IT          http://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba

More information about the samba-technical mailing list