[LSF/MM TOPIC] Network and Cluster File System topics

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 21:56:55 UTC 2018

Add progress and requirements in RDMA enablement in fs

And as Ronnie reminded me, File Systems (especially SMB3 smbdirect in
cifs.ko and NFS but probably others, and there is some interest in
whether any of that code could be made common for user space servers
but that may be a topic for a different event) which use RDMA would
benefit from a discussion of the progress in RDMA enablement in file
systems (and whether any of the code could/should be made common).

--
Thanks,

Steve