dbcheck failures on Fedora

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Wed Jan 31 11:56:09 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 28 January 2018 21:53:49 CET Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:
> On Sun, 2018-01-28 at 22:37 +0200, Uri Simchoni wrote:
> > On 01/28/2018 10:12 PM, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical wrote:
> > > This one Andreas raised just before the release because this overall
> > > test now fails for him on Fedora, but not Ubuntu.
> >
> > What I'm trying to say is that those tests also fail on the autobuild
> > machine (which is Ubuntu. Perhaps there's an instance of Ubuntu on which
> > they pass, I don't want to make general claims). The reason they *seem*
> > to pass is the bashism, which cause the test not to run at all on the
> > autobuild machine, but once the bashism is fixed, the test fails and the
> > patch can't land.
>
> Exactly, but before your patch Andreas couldn't get this test to pass.
> The implication is that the test syntax is inverted.  I'll look into
> this later this week if Garming doesn't get to it first, it is likely
> related to recent changes for the 2012 FL stuff.

On current master (21eb5169f46b8d819a5d5d028baff581e4e63de6) the following
tests fail on Fedora:

samba4.blackbox.dbcheck.release-4-0-0
samba4.blackbox.dbcheck.release-4-5-0-pre1
samba4.blackbox.upgradeprovision.release-4-0-0
samba4.blackbox.schemaupgrade
samba4.blackbox.functionalprep

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org