Press coverage of Andrew's talk on Samba at LinuxConfAU.

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:07:16 UTC 2018

Yes - great job Andrew!   Reminds me that it can be difficult to find
talks on Samba, and talks by Samba team members for conferences other
than the obvious ones (e.g. SambaXP.org) can be tricky to find
(google search leads you to "the only Brazilian Samba performance team
in China" and the TED talk on "Samba rhythm").

Do we have a place on samba.org where we should post links to talks by
team members?

--
Thanks,

Steve