Cleaning up OpenChange

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jan 24 07:19:22 UTC 2018

Voker,

Kopano + zpush is what you want these days.
Works with outlook 2012+/Win10 Mail app, through active sync and great webapp with great plugins..
Like.. The "file" plugin which allows SMB or Cloud integration in the webapp.

I loved what was going on with openchange, but kopano (zarafa in early days) is imo the best exchange alternative.
www.kopano.com  and https://kopano.io/ (community version)...
Debian has now full free kopano packages in testing and sid.
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=kopano-core
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=kopano-webapp
https://packages.debian.org/experimental/z-push

Samba and kopano as default packages is imo a ms killer setup.
And thats what i run here for over 10 years now. ;-).

Greetz,

Louis