Autobuild results and getting to 4.8 (was: Re: A plan)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Jan 13 06:14:05 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-01-13 at 11:41 +1300, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:

> > > I'll put the autobuild results all in this link so you don't have to
> > > guess from my summary, you can check the full details:
> > >
> > >  https://seafile.catalyst.net.nz/d/92adffd354044ffaa3c4/
>
> I've uploaded the latest results there.  Sorry for the mbox, but I
> figure you can unpack it.

I've uploaded the latest results.  Essentially master + flapping fixes
works, nothing else does.  Even dropping all the winbind changes or
dropping the catalyst changes wasn't enough, so it might be in whatever
 is still in common between these trees.

On the plus side, Andreas might have fixed the whoami bug.

I'll leave it to others to examine the entrails for meaning here.