New flakey test samba.tests.samba_tool.visualize_drs.SambaToolVisualizeDrsTest.test_reps

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Fri Jan 12 07:18:08 UTC 2018

Am 12.01.2018 um 08:00 schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> On Fri, 2018-01-12 at 07:39 +0100, Ralph Böhme wrote:

>>> Alas, there is probably another problem in that patchset. My current autobuild
>>> *should* be better. I am sorry.
>>
>> no prob!
>>
>> Just noticed that that patch isn't in master yet which I assumed but metze
>> included it in the autobuild patchset. metze removed them from the his and my
>> autobuild, which is a mirror of his and runs in parallel.
>>
>> Fwiw, I wonder why my mail didn't make it to the list, it's also not in the
>> archive. And this mail from Andrew
>> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2018-January/124940.html made it
>> to the archive but I never got it. Go figure...
>
> Indeed the mailing lists seem broken today, just to add to the
> confusion and distress.
>
> It would be good to get Douglas's patches into 4.8...

They reliable failed for me, so I removed them, sorry.

I retested the new patches from Douglas and included them again.

https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba-autobuild/.git;a=summary
runs twice currently as slow and metze.

Can someone give this a try in the catalyst cloud to check if
the samba4.blackbox.dbcheck(promoted_dc)(promoted_dc:local) test
works there?

Maybe also do some autobuilds with plain master as reference?

Thanks!
metze