New flakey test samba.tests.samba_tool.visualize_drs.SambaToolVisualizeDrsTest.test_reps

Ralph Böhme slow at samba.org
Fri Jan 12 06:39:23 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 07:31:22PM +1300, Douglas Bagnall wrote:
> On 12/01/18 10:42, Ralph Böhme wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > more autobuild failures in flakey tests, afaict this one is new:
> >
> > UNEXPECTED(failure): samba.tests.samba_tool.visualize_drs.samba.tests.samba_tool.visualize_drs.SambaToolVisualizeDrsTest.test_reps(vampire_dc)
> >
> > The test was added in 00125edca2a9e27c5ddd46df8e2a499f8fc52b9e.
> >
> > We're not getting any autobuild throught at the moment because of so many flakey
> > test (unix.whoami, idmap.rfc2307, samba.blackbox.wbinfo, ...).
> >
> > Douglas, can you check what's wrong with the test? Thanks!.
> >
> > We may have to push a commit marking some of those tests as flakey to make
> > progress.
> >
> > -slow
> >

> Alas, there is probably another problem in that patchset. My current autobuild
> *should* be better. I am sorry.

no prob!

Just noticed that that patch isn't in master yet which I assumed but metze
included it in the autobuild patchset. metze removed them from the his and my
autobuild, which is a mirror of his and runs in parallel.

Fwiw, I wonder why my mail didn't make it to the list, it's also not in the
archive. And this mail from Andrew
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2018-January/124940.html made it
to the archive but I never got it. Go figure...

-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team       https://samba.org/
Samba Developer, SerNet GmbH   https://sernet.de/en/samba/