[WIP] ctdb-common: optimze sock's memory managament (was [RFC] [CTDB] Optimized memory handling)

Swen Schillig swen at vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 11 12:06:00 UTC 2018

As suggested by Amitay, I mapped the code changes from ctdb_io
to ctdb's sock "API".

The attached patch series does contain a set of changes which might not
all be summarized under the above subject, however, the main driver of
those changes was the optimization of the memory handling/processing.

Even though this series is flagged as WIP, I believe they're not far
from being committable.

Review and feedback welcome.

Cheers Swen