[Report]Automated testing of Samba with Windows Protocol Test Suites

joeg at catalyst.net.nz joeg at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jan 8 21:48:52 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

With Andrew Bartlett's help, I find out that my configure option was wrong:

I was using:

./configure.developer --with-system-mitkrb5

which should be:

 ./configure.developer --with-system-mitkrb5 /usr/local/
--with-system-mitkdc /usr/local/sbin/krb5kdc

For me, the Kerberos suite test result with MIT Kerberos support is:

total: 168
inconclusive: 4
passed: 21
failed: 143

And to compare, the test result with default Heimdal Kerberos support is:

total: 168
inconclusive: 5
passed: 37
failed: 126