转发: file operation is interruptedwhenusing ctdb+nfs

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Mon Jan 8 05:38:07 UTC 2018

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 03:27:52 +1000, ronnie sahlberg
<ronniesahlberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created a small tool in libnfs that can be used to print the
> filehandle for a file :
> https://github.com/sahlberg/libnfs
>
> It is an example utility so use "./configure --enable-examples" to build it.
>
> Then run it like this:
> ./examples/nfs-fh nfs://127.0.0.1/data/sahlberg/rbtree
>
> It will print the NFS filehandle for the specified nfs object.
> This filehandle must be identical on all nodes in order for failover
> to work between the nodes.

Nice!

> Martin, the nfs-fh tool might be useful to add to ctdb.
> onnode all nfs-fh nfs://127.0.0.1/<path-to-object-in-cluster-fs>
> or something like it could be used to just verify that all nodes are
> configured properly for NFS.

We probably need less rather than more code/dependencies to
maintain.  ;-)

I've added a Troubleshooting section in the "Setting up CTDB for
Clustered NFS" Samba wiki page, including some details about file
handle consistency and nfs-fh:

  https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_CTDB_for_Clustered_NFS#File_handle_consistency

That should cover it, since we don't see a lot of people with these
problems...

peace & happiness,
martin