[Report]Automated testing of Samba with Windows Protocol Test Suites

joeg at catalyst.net.nz joeg at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jan 4 20:41:03 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas:

About the tests count, my first result(total 85) is for the KDC category
in Kerberos test suite,

the second result(total 168) is for the whole Kerberos test suite, which
contains a list  of categories including KDC.

So the first one is a subset of the second one.

You can refer to the source code to find out how Microsoft organise them.

Here is the list of test suites:

https://github.com/Microsoft/WindowsProtocolTestSuites/tree/staging/TestSuites

Here is the definition of categories in Kerberos:

https://github.com/Microsoft/WindowsProtocolTestSuites/blob/staging/TestSuites/Kerberos/src/Adapter/TestCategories.cs

And, for each test, it can be grouped into multiple categories, here is
an example:

https://github.com/Microsoft/WindowsProtocolTestSuites/blob/staging/TestSuites/Kerberos/src/TestSuite/KILE/KileCrossRealmTest.cs#L37

Hope this answers your question.

--