Information on how to get kerberos ticket of the user in VFS/shell during conneciton

Manfred Furuholmen manfred.furuholmen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:41:20 UTC 2018

Hi Volker,

the conversion is done by the aklog, you can find it in the src/aklog
directory in openAFS.
That is possible because it was implemented the 2b token, mainly kerberos 5
in rxkad.
The aklog is able to do several conversions, for the krb5 there is a
function call  rxkad_build_native_token
that is possible because it was implemented the 2b token in AFS , mainly
kerberos 5 in rxkad, the trick was to use kerberos 5 EncTicketPart instead
of kerberos 4 ditto.

Thanks, FM

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de