how to set HAVE_CMOCKA

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Feb 20 21:13:30 UTC 2018

I am sure I am missing something obvious, but I can't seem to get
HAVE_CMOCKA set in ./bin/default/include/config.h, which means cmocka
tests in selftest/tests.py don't get run:

selftest/tests.py:with_cmocka = ("HAVE_CMOCKA" in config_hash)
#...
if with_cmocka:
    plantestsuite("samba.unittests.krb5samba", "none",
                  [os.path.join(bindir(), "default/testsuite/unittests/test_krb5samba")])

I mean, I have cmocka. It is right there in third_party, and I
installed the system one for good measure. The tests compile and run
from the command line. What do I need to do to make
configure.developer notice?

Is the issue that selftest won't recognise cmocka output as results
without some extra something?

Douglas