PATCH: python3 smb module

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Tue Feb 13 12:43:51 UTC 2018

I noticed I erroneously specified the smb_methods in the module def,
this doesn't reflect how the previous python 2 code was using the
Py_InitModule3 code. I've changed the patch accordingly

On a sidenote I wonder should we change the api here for the smb module.
I have noticed that loadfile (which although documented to load
filecontents as a string) doesn't seem to handle content starting with
unicode BOM :/ perhaps returning a byte string might be a better choice
(for the python3 variant)
I'm working on a test to demonstrate this but python2/python3 is fighting me

Noel