waf update to 1.9.15

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Thu Feb 8 15:43:22 UTC 2018

Hi David,

thanks very much for the patch!

But please split this into small logical peaces.
I guess most of this will also work with our current waf version
and python 2.7

Why is third_party/dnspython/dns/ needed for the build?
For all third_party/ changes we should try to fix the upstream project
and reimport a newer version into samba.

metze