Fix samba_dlz when named "reloads".

github at samba.org github at samba.org
Thu Dec 20 19:04:45 UTC 2018

New comment by abartlet on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/124#issuecomment-449102794
Comment:
> I got no comment whatsoever

For this I do apologise.  While documented and encouraged as a public contribution method, GitHub never gained traction with the Samba Team as a whole.  Ironically, this last couple of weeks (as a concerted effort has been made to triage, accept or close the remaining pull requests) has seen more activity here than in the years previous.

Thankfully I can report we are much more active and reactive on GitLab:  https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_CI_on_gitlab

I hope between GitLab and Bugzilla we can still work together to reproduce and resolve this issue.