buildtools: Respect additional LIBPATH from python LDFLAGS

github at samba.org github at samba.org
Thu Dec 13 06:45:56 UTC 2018

New comment by urisimchoni on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/194#issuecomment-446860358
Comment:
Hi,
(Sorry for addressing this so late, Samba development is ongoing on the samba-technical mailing list, and the web presence has moved from github to gitlab).

This patch is for a third-party tool, so fixes should be fixed upstream before we incorporate them here, so that we don't regress in a future upgrade.

Since the PR was posted, Samba has moved to Waf 2.0.8. AFAICT, this issue isn't fixed even in Waf master branch. Please address this in upstream waf, and we'll be able to take fixes once it's fixed upstream. Alternatively, provide a fix in the Samba parts (wafsamba).