Python3

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Mon Dec 10 08:28:47 UTC 2018

On 10/12/2018 07:19, Noel Power wrote:
> On 10/12/2018 02:23, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
[...]
>>> I'm specifically thinking this shows up when multiple build jobs are
>>> run from one autobuild.py invocation, rather than one at a time.
>> Annoyingly, while I've had this fail twice on sn-devel for a 'git
>> autobuild' it didn't fail when I ran autobuild.py manually, even for
>> all tasks.
>
> two questions
>
> 1. what command exactly were you using to build samba-libs manually
> (that worked)

I'm guessing

     python3 ./script/autobuild.py  X Y Z.....

I can reproduce it working doing that

and I can reproduce the error if I just issue the following

     ./script/autobuild.py  X Y Z.....

The problem I think is due to the way autobuild.py is executed and the
fact by default it runs with python2

I believe the attached patches will fix it, please have a look

Noel