Python3

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Sun Dec 9 14:59:54 UTC 2018

I pushed this to autobuild but it failed, I forgot to remove some tasks
(this isn't caught be CI because it runs autobuild tasks individually)

if somebody could please review this fix (I probably I will squash it
with a previous commit) from
https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/merge_requests/129

Noel