Flapping notify tests

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Aug 29 20:52:54 UTC 2018

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 09:14:27AM +1200, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> G'Day Jeremy,
>
> Following up from our recent phone call and your gallant offer to
> assist, here are some notify failures I've seen recently that I would
> love to see resolved, as they flap reasonably often:

OK Andrew, looking through some of these I can see a few
places where a slower filesystem (Cloud-based underneath)
might cause some timing issues.

Is there a place I can get a login to reproduce these
flapping issues as I don't see them locally ?

What would really help is to be able to quickly
iterate with debugs and patches just running the
specific test in an environment where it fails,
rather than making a guess, submitting a cloud-build
request and waiting for a full test run to flap.

Jeremy.