Does samba have a code of conduct?

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 04:56:16 UTC 2018

Agree 100%
Way too often CoC become a weapon against people that you don't like
for whatever reason.
IMHO: At best they are waste of time or a harmless distraction, at
worst they attract the wrong kind of people that will want to
politicize what used to be a pure technical meritocracy.

Anyway,
Samba already has an implicit code of conduct. It is the same code of
conduct that pretty much the entirety of society and the real world
use :
_Don't be a jerk or someone will tell you to stop. If you don;'t stop,
eventually everyone will avoid you and you will be lonely._

I would like to thank both Richard and Jeremy for demonstrating so
well with a real world example why samba already have all the code of
conduct it needs.