Patch to support Scalable CTDB

Partha Sarathi parthasarathi.bl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:36:14 UTC 2018

Ok. My concern is when you have common Ctdb running across cluster with
different file spaces keeping the locking.tdb replicated for all file opens
doesn’t seems to be worth.

So we decided to split the ctdb along with the file space to keep them
isolated and not interfering with other subcluster. But as I said we needed
the single global namespace for user and we have to keep secrets.tdb
consistent across all the nodes irrespective of different filespace.

—Partha

--
Thanks & Regards
-Partha