samba-tool features

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Tue Apr 10 07:52:23 UTC 2018

Hi Joe and Björn,

in 2016 I attended the IO Lab and wrote a script to setup a Samba DC so that
the MS Kerberos testuite can be run against it.

As samba-tool lacked several options to achieve this I did several
workarounds. You can find them here:

https://github.com/cryptomilk/Samba-WindowsProtocolTestsuites/blob/master/
Kerberos/prepare_msft_kerberos_testsuite_dc01.sh

It would be great if the script would only use samba-tool to setup a Samba DC.
On Windows this is all done by MS tools and I think the workarounds are
missing features in samba-tool. Maybe something you're interested in.

Thanks,

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org