Whitespace and bullying

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at freebsd.org
Fri Apr 6 23:36:59 UTC 2018

On 6 April 2018 at 23:12, Jeremy Allison via samba-technical <
samba-technical at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 10:53:58PM +0200, Ralph Böhme wrote:
> Andrew is correct,

> One lesson
> correct. And that

> was that
> couldn't automate
> > >
> > > We could enforce on .c and .h files only.
> >
> > If that's possible, sure.
>
> I think it should. It only has to look at lines starting with '+'

Just to up-vote for the automated git-hook solution - we are using Travis
and flake8 for our Python code(Samba also has some .py files, right?) on
commits and though it caused some anticipation in the beginning, now our
code looks much cleaner and consistent in style.

With regards,
Timur Bakeyev.