Latest Time Machine Patch

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Sat Sep 30 00:09:33 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:28:23AM +0200, Ralph Böhme wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:20:57AM +0000, Kevin Anderson wrote:
> > I personally agree with a warning in case a user sets strict sync to
> > no. I have added the check and reattached the patch series. Can I have
> > a review for these?
>
> reviewed by me. Can I have a second team member review please? Thanks!

Sorry, NAK on the avahi patch.

+                               adisk = avahi_string_list_add_printf(
+                                           adisk, "dk%d=adVN=%s,adVF=0x82",
+                                           dk++, lp_const_servicename(snum));

and

+                       adisk = avahi_string_list_add(adisk, "sys=adVF=0x100");

have no return NULL check for allocation fail. Add those checks
and it looks better.

Jeremy.