Prequel project (Branchcache, PeerDist and associated protocols)

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Fri Sep 29 16:12:30 UTC 2017

Garming,

I did all of my testing using HTTP.  I wrote a small piece of code that will
request the fingerprints rather than the content, and will output the
Content Information to a file.  I can get you a copy of that tool if you
would like it.

Implementing that ioctl makes sense once you have the hashes to read, and
the code José and I provided *should* have everything you need to generate
those hashes.

...but let me know if you need something more.

Chris -)-----