RFC [Patch] winbind expand groups doc

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 28 13:05:13 UTC 2017

Hai Noel,

If i may suggest and mentioning that winbind expand groups = 2 ,was a good minimal setting.
For example, imo, pretty normal thing, because of things like this.
Admin1 is member of Domain Admins, which is member of  BUILTIN\Administrator
So 2 depth.

In my case with RDP, the users is in the domain group (NTDOM\RDP-Allowed, which is added to the local group. ( .\Remote Desktop Users )
But just a guestion.

And "define" a "high value" ... If 0 and 1 are low. is 4 high? Or 10 or 100?
Adding a sample of a high value helps.

Greetz,

Louis