Prequel project (Branchcache, PeerDist and associated protocols)

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Wed Sep 27 21:28:41 UTC 2017

Andrew,

It should be the same as the one that José pushed, but I have been slowly
doing a bit of cleanup on some of the parts and pieces and pushing them
here:  https://gitlab.com/crh/Prequel

I had some code I was working on (a sample Peerdist V1 daemon) that I hope I
can push soon as well, but my plate is full at the moment.

Anyway, I hope you can make use of the docs provided in the code.  You know
me... I document stuff.

:-)

Chridz -)-----