GSoC 2017 epilogue

Dimitris Gravanis dimgrav at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 08:30:02 UTC 2017

Hi!

With GSoC 2017 being completed, I wanted to personally thank you for
guiding me through this experience and allowing me to make the most of
it. I appreciate it more than I can express through an e-mail!

 From now on, I plan to fix what I was not able to do so during the
project timeline and make sure it is completely functional, to result in
an upstream merge with the rest of Samba code.

I will continue to log all related progress to the blogspot
<https://dimgrav.blogspot.gr/>, so feel free to check it from time to time.

We'll be in touch!

Cheers,
Dimitris