Don't generate an interface table for nfs4acls.idl

Ralph Böhme slow at samba.org
Tue Oct 24 07:53:48 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 10:19:42PM +0000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Thu, 2017-10-19 at 22:57 +0200, Ralph Böhme via samba-technical
> wrote:
> > Nobody uses the function nfs4acl_test.
>
> The reason why these functions are created is to allow manual parsing
> of the blobs with ndrdump.  This is helpful during development.
>
> It would be a good idea to separate the need to parse blobs from full
> interface generation if we wish to continue down this track.

oh, sorry for fogetting about that. Now that you mention it I remember
struggling with exactly this issue on mdssvc.idl.

Shall we revert? Or just leave it as it and bring it back when needed?

-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team       https://samba.org/
Samba Developer, SerNet GmbH   https://sernet.de/en/samba/