Upgrade question for 4.7

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Oct 17 10:21:26 UTC 2017

To overcome this, i could set "never change password" on the computer object, any chance that works.

And, just remembering this, this happens also if replication if failing and the member updates its password.
Then the 2 DC are out of sync. Member updates the password on DC2 for example, while dc1 was correct.
Happend to me once also.

So this thats all, then i dont see big problems ahead.
Worst case, i have to re-add the member again but that is not problem.

Thanks for the reply Andrew.
I so start buildin my packages and i'll keep the list updated ( normal samba list ).

Thanks!

Louis