Fix typo and add missing vfs_zfsacl manpage

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Mon Nov 27 22:02:03 UTC 2017

On ma, 27 marras 2017, Volker Lendecke via samba-technical wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 02:20:19PM +0100, Timur I. Bakeyev via samba-technical wrote:
> > Can one of the developers review this fixes, please?
>
> How can I download the raw patch in git-format-patch format from
> github? Do I have to clone your repo, or is there a cheaper way? Is
> that even possible without logging in to github?
There are two ways:
 1) the gateway script has actually attached the patch to the original
 email that started this thread

 2) It also linked pull request as a set of commits (in this case, there
 is one commit) as
   A patch file from https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/111.patch is attached

 This is not a direct link, github issues a redirect to the current
 location but it can be handled with `curl -L`, for example:

 curl -L https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/111.patch
 redirects to  https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/samba-team/samba/pull/111.patch
 and fetches it.

There is no need to get logged in to retrieve these details for a public
repository.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy