[PATCH] Improve sock_daemon abstraction
amitay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 05:55:02 UTC 2017
Here are a bunch of changes to sock_daemon abstraction. Most of the
changes are motivated by the design of new "service" daemons to be
separated from ctdb daemon.
- Fix bug 13153 (missing tevent_wakeup_recv() and subreq not freed)
- Return status from startup() and reconfigure() sock_daemon functions
- Serialize startup sequence in sock_daemon
(This fixes a race condition in a test.)
- Extend sock_daemon functions to include async callbacks for startup,
reconfigure and shutdown
- Corresponding test changes for new/updated functionality
Please review and push.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 56807 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the samba-technical