auth_log testing

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Thu Nov 16 07:53:31 UTC 2017

On Monday, 6 November 2017 16:53:06 CET Andreas Schneider via samba-technical
wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> I need a bit of help :-)
>
> I've implemented authentication logging support with MIT Kerberos:
>
> https://git.samba.org/?p=asn/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-mit-kd
> c-ok
>
> However where is the generated logging going too? I thought it is a file but
> it looks like the log from MIT KDC is not written to the location it should
> be showing up!
>
> Do I need to setup where the authentication needs to be sent to in the KDB
> module?

Andrew,

how does imessaging work here if some of the logging is coming from a
different process?

Do I need to init imessaging correctly in the KDB module?

Thanks,

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org