auth_log testing

Gary Lockyer gary at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Nov 6 18:06:04 UTC 2017

The auth logging code is making standard samba debug calls so it should
be going to the samba logs.

The log levels are:

2 - log authentication failures
3 - successful authentications
4 - successful authorisations
5 - Anonymous authentications and authorisations.

Alternatively the following Debug classes exist.
DBGC_AUTH_AUDIT 24
DBGC_AUTH_AUDIT_JSON 25

Also the events get sent via the messaging api, which is how the tests work.

Hope that this helps

Gary