Is samba.netbios (pynbt.c) useful?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Wed May 31 17:34:39 UTC 2017

Sorry for the confusion, then.  I have no idea whether the samba.netbios
code is used or not.  The NBT transport, despite years of being declared
"deprecated" is still in common use.  The nmbd daemon also gets run as a
matter of course, so I would not assume that the python NBT code is unused.

Chris -)-----