nss_wrapper support for musl-libc

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Mon May 29 13:25:15 UTC 2017

On Monday, 20 February 2017 17:08:33 CEST Dennis Schridde wrote:
> Hi Andreas!

Hi Dennis,

sorry that it too so long. I'm fine with patch 0001 and 0002.

For 0003 I think we should detect if we build with MUSL LIBC during configure
time and have an option in config.h to have 'WITH_MUSL' or something like
that.

Then we can use that to enable or disable features and it should make it more
clean why a check has been added or removed.

For 0004 please add the code to ConfigureChecks.cmake and use NULL.

0005 seems to have hunk which belongs to 0004.

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org