Specify WINBINDD_SOCKET_DIR variable before calling NTLM AUTH

Arnab Roy arniekol at gmail.com
Mon May 22 16:19:22 UTC 2017

Thanks for the clarification.

Just so I have got the steps correct

1. Winbind is already configured as you described.

2. Create a wrapper script around ntlm auth which has the env variables set
?

3. Christ the ntlm auth wrapper script ?

My original question was ntlmauth doesn't seem recognise that the
environment variable is set ?

Thanks a ton for all the input.

Arnab