Add a compound statfs function to the smb2 fuse module

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Mon May 22 06:31:57 UTC 2017

Hi Ronnie,

> Please find a bunch of small patches for the fuse filesystem to
> 1, prepare some of the functions (create/query/close) to be more
> compound friendly and also implementing a nice statfs function..

Would it be possible to use a model similar to what we have for
cli_openx_create/send ?

I think caller should use smb2cli_req_create() instead
of smb2cli_req_send() in order to construct compound requests.

Removing smb2cli_req_compound_submit() from
smb2cli_req_send() make it a pointless wrapper
arround smb2cli_req_create().

Thanks!
metze