wanna cry ransomware patch for samba-4.5.5

Yogesh Kulkarni yoknfs at gmail.com
Wed May 17 19:01:27 UTC 2017

Thanks Jeremy.

I think that it is possible that an infected SAMBA client ( a windows
machine ) might be able to encrypt the files on the server and
affect the files.
Is there any way to prevent this from happening ?
Therefore the samba clients will need to patch their windows client and
disable SMB1.

Regards,
Yogesh