[WIP] TDB traverse lock changes for massive AD DC perf improvement

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Mar 31 22:05:27 UTC 2017

On Sat, Apr 01, 2017 at 09:05:48AM +1300, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical wrote:
> +		} else {
> +			TDB_LOG((tdb, TDB_DEBUG_ERROR, "tdb_transaction_start: failed to get transaction lock\n"));

I know this is nothing to do with the patch, but I've finally
blown a gasket on this...

WILL YOU PLEASE FIX YOUR EDITOR TO FLAG LINES > 80 COLUMNS !!!!!!!!!!

*Everyone* else does this. Please do the same.

It's getting to the point where your patches are making my
eyes bleed :-) :-) :-).

On another less shouty note - well done on the fix itself.
It seems amazingly useful and good work.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.