auth-logging finally merged!

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Wed Mar 29 08:04:05 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

On 03/29/2017 08:38 AM, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical wrote:
> With this, the AD DC finally has a decent authentication and
> authorization audit mechanism!
>
> The file server also has better logging, but it isn't as comprehensive
> and doesn't have tests other than via the commonality with the AD DC.

congrats! :-)

Unfortunately, the reviewed-by tags are missing.

As the patches were in Garmings autobuild branch including the
reviewed-by tags, I assume that review has been granted. However, it
would have been good for the record to have them in the master branch.

Cheers,
Karo

--
Karolin Seeger			https://samba.org/~kseeger/